Verse of the Day

Friday, September 17, 2010

Mark 1-4

Tuesday, August 24, 2010
Mark 1-4

For my previous comments on these chapters, go here.

Joh 2:13 And the Jews' passover was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem,


Mark 3:28 Verily I say unto you, All sins shall be forgiven unto the sons of men, and blasphemies wherewith soever they shall blaspheme:
:29 But he that shall blaspheme against the Holy Ghost hath never forgiveness, but is in danger of eternal damnation:

Who are we to judge others? If someone has committed a sin, how can we tell them they have not been forgiven. That they can never make up for what they did? We can't. God says there is a sin that we can not be forgiven of, and that is Blaspheme against the Holy Ghost! I can't find anywhere else in the Bible that mentions any other sins that can't be forgiven. If I'm wrong, please tell me.

The next chapters are Song of Solomon 1-4.








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive