Verse of the Day

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

My Simple Woman's Daybook ~ 28

For more Daybooks, visit Peggy

FOR TODAY... Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Outside my window... The Highschool Band is practicing across the street.

I am thinking... I'd love to be Samantha, and twinkle my nose, and make Landon all potty trained! LOL

I am thankful for... The little potty just Landon's size. It's very portable and can set in any room.

I am wearing... Black pants and pink shirt

I am remembering... my Mammaw. Her birthday would have been in two days. I still miss her very much. She passed away 16 1/2 years ago. I wasn't quite 16 at the time.

I am going... crazy! lol

I am currently reading... "Choosing to SEE" by Mary Beth Chapman, the wife of Steven Curtis Chapman. It's the story of the death of thier adopted daughter. I got it in the mail yesterday, and flipped through it, so I haven't actually started it, yet.

From the learning rooms... Trying to figure out the best course of action to teach Blake how to read. Trying to keep the older two motivated. It's hard when they don't feel well.

I am hoping... it won't take long to get Landon Potty Trained.

On my mind... Mjor things I don't wish to share, at this time.....

Pondering these words... Deuteronomy 8:18 "But thou shalt remember the LORD thy God: for it is he that giveth thee power to get wealth, that he may establish his covenant which he sware unto thy fathers, as it is this day." Dad gave an excellent lesson on being good Stewards with what God has given us, Sunday morning, and this verse stuck with me.


I am hearing... the boys are all playing very nicely together.

From the kitchen... I need to get some cookies baked.

Around the house... I was finally able to mop my new floors, yesterday. The sealer we put on the floor said we couldn't clean it for a month! I was trying to wet mop it a few times, along with sweeping it with a broom and Swiffer (I don't have a hard floor vacuum, yet), but it was so nice to actually be able to really mop it good! I also borrowed Mom's vacuum, yesterday, and gave it a good once over before mopping) The floor actually FEELS clean, now.

One of my favorite things... Brotherly Love!

A few plans for the rest of the week: So much to do!

Here is picture for thought I am sharing... (or 4)
 
Lane, Blake, Jacob, and Cousin Isaac
Landon Holding Uncle Richard's Chickens
Blake Holding a Chicken
Jacob Holding a Chicken
 
 
 
 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive